Mulch Outfitters is a full-service playground safety surfacing provider. We supply high-quality engineered wood fiber playground mulch and playground surface accessories. We also provide a range of services, including playground surface installation, maintenance and repair.
We understand the importance of playground safety surfacing for both the beauty of your playground and the safety of the children who play there. Our employees are trained on Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) recommendations and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements such as use zones, critical heights and wheelchair accessibility.
Mulch Outfitters has installed thousands of playground safety surfaces for public and private schools, parks, churches, child care centers, apartment complexes, home owner associations, business owners and individual homeowners. We are headquartered outside of Atlanta, Georgia and service the Southeast United States, including Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
Benefits of working with Mulch Outfitters:
- We supply and install our playground mulch surfacing, including any accessories such as impact drainage pads, borders, mats, and ramps.
- Most of our installations can be completed within 2 weeks of receiving a call.
- Because our sources are scattered throughout the Southeast, our pricing is extremely competitive.
- We can install loose-fill playground mulch in just hours instead of days.
- All of our new installations meet or exceed state and federal guidelines.
- ADA tax credits and LEED credits are available.